Today Littauer thanked the group “What Women Do” from Caroga Lake as they donated 15 homemade care packages created for children who are hospitalized. Each package is full of toys, games, art supplies and a homemade stuffed monkey. They are designed to ease a child’s mind while they receiving care in our Emergency Department or Pediatric Unit. “What a wonderful gift for our littlest patients.” stated Hospital Volunteer Director, Susan McNeil.
- Health Services
- Medical Staff
- Health Centers
- Classes & Events
- Nursing Home
- Contact & Directions
View All Directory Search
List by first letter
of last name:
Meet our Providers
Health Centers for Primary/Specialty Care
- Contact info
- List of services and specialties
- April 23 — ViP Luncheon: Maintain Your Brain!
- April 23 — T.O.P.S. Group
- April 24 — NEW…Is It An Emergency?
- April 25 — 12th Annual Healthy Heart Day