Nathan Littauer Hospital employees donated 106 coats, 30 hats, 29 pairs of gloves and 5 scarves to local children in need last week. Now in its third year, the gently-used coats and other items are collected from hospital employees and cleaned by Robinson & Smith (who donate their services) before they go to the Fulmont Action Agency for distribution.
- Health Services
- Medical Staff
- Health Centers
- Classes & Events
- Nursing Home
- Contact & Directions
View All Directory Search
List by first letter
of last name:
Meet our Providers
Health Centers for Primary/Specialty Care
- Contact info
- List of services and specialties
- September 17 — T.O.P.S. Group
- September 18 — ACLS Recertification
- September 18 — Hiking For The Health Of It!
- September 23 — Improve Balance & Prevent Falls!