We strive to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Regardless of the reason(s) for being admitted, patients appreciate our team of professionals including:
- Inpatient Specialists (known as hospitalists) or your own primary care physician team with our skilled nurses to direct your care.
- Rehabilitation Medicine helps patients recover and return to normal daily activities.
- Our Respiratory Therapists provide one-on-one assistance with chronic breathing conditions.
- Our nationally accredited Diabetes Program provides the knowledge and resources patients require.
- Nutritional Services offers NEW personalized food service.
- The Care Coordination team makes sure necessary services are available when leaving the hospital.
- Housekeeping and Engineering staff keep everything clean and functional.
We also accommodate the special needs of our patients (i.e. negative pressure rooms, bariatric equipment, and wound care consultation). To inquire about a patient admitted to our hospital, please call the main number (518) 725-8621.
Wondering what our patients ahve to say about being a patient at Nathan Littauer Hospital? Learn about how we care for our patients here>>