Our certified Registered Nurse works closely with your physician to offer current treatments for a variety of medical conditions including (but not limited to) osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, hemochromatosis, early stage bladder cancer, and anemia.
Littauer’s services include:
- delivery of intravenous and injectable medications
- transfusions of blood and blood products
- education, care and maintenance of vascular access devices (implanted ports / PICC lines)
- therapeutic phlebotomies
- bladder instillations
- first dose medication administration that are considered at high risk for complications
- chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy
Call Christine Bornt, RN at Littauer’s Infusion Therapy Unit at (518) 773-5534 to see if your treatment can be administered here.