Frequently Asked Questions

Medical Records

I would like a copy of my health records. Where can I get them?

We are happy to provide you with your health records. To do so, patients must complete a Patient Records Authorization Form. Please print the form and bring your completed form to our Health Information Management Department  (Medical Records).  Or we can send you one by calling 773-5511. While we can accommodate same day patient records requests, it is best to call ahead as some files may take a short time to prepare. There may be a fee associated with this service.

Birth Certificates for those born at Nathan Littauer Hospital may be obtained through the Gloversville City Clerk (518-773-4542).