Littauer Occupational Alliance
Working with area businesses to build a stronger, healthier workforce.
Littauer Occupational Alliance understands that businesses must attend to health care costs just as any other costs of doing business. With the support of LOA’s cost-competitive medical services and programs, businesses can rest assured their employees will get the care they need to stay healthy and productive.
We can provide the following medical services:
- Physician examinations (DOT and 19A)
- Alcohol & substance abuse screenings
- Ancillary services including TB tests, Hepatitis B screenings, and flu vaccinations
- Hearing (audiometry) testing
- Rehabilitation services: back programs, physical therapy, and injury prevention education
For more information, contact Natalia House at (518) 775-4236.