Nathan Littauer Hospital Nursing Home, located on the Nathan Littauer Hospital campus in Gloversville, is a short- and long-term residential health care facility that provides a wide range of medical services, rehabilitative services, and skilled nursing care for each individual resident. Our staff is proud to provide a caring and safe environment that focuses on both the physical and emotional well-being of our residents while they are in our care. Our facility can house up to 84 men and women who require individualized care and nursing services.
- See our photo album: People, friends, staff. Our Nursing Home…
- Download our Nursing Home Brochure
- Download our Application for Admission
- Read “10 helpful hints when looking at Littauer’s Nursing Home”
- Read about our most recent awards
Tours and questions
For questions about our facility
For questions or comments about the nursing home contact Melisaa Buanno, Administative Assistant here or by calling 518-773-5611.
For tours and admission questions
To arrange a tour or for questions about the admission process please contact our social worker here by calling 518-773-5617.