Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home is committed to providing the highest quality health care as well as outstanding service concerning insurance and patient billing.
Our team is available to assist you with all the financial aspects of your care.
Physicians Services at Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home:
- Physicians services provided in the hospital are not included in the hospital charges. Please see our link for a list of the physicians who may provide service at the time of your visit.
- Physicians who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health plans as the hospital.
- For non-emergent services please contact the physician and your health plan to ensure in network benefits.
- Patients should check with the physician arranging for the hospital services to determine the plans with which the physician participates.
For Billing & Insurance Questions:
|Local Inquiries||(518) 773-5822|
|Inpatient Services||(518) 773-5558|
|Financial Assistance Inquiries||(518) 773-5551|
|Price Quotes for Hospital Services||(518) 773-5555|
- Be prepared to make payment at the time of service for co-pays and non-covered services if your insurance company requires a co-pay or out of pocket expense.
- Communicate with your insurance company to understand your benefits, coverage, limitations and procedures.
- All patients are responsible for balances due on their accounts and payment is due upon receipt of bill.
- For any patient that is unable to make payment in full, Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home offers a financial assistance program for income qualified patients and flexible monthly payment arrangements.
- Any physicians charges are billed separately from the hospital.