HealthLink is Nathan Littauer’s Wellness Education & Resource Center located in Johnstown. As part of Littauer’s mission, our role has been to increase community awareness and provide resources for people who choose to make positive, healthy lifestyle changes.
Since opening our doors in March 1989, we have served almost 175,000 area residents with over 7000 free or low cost programs!
HealthLink’s wide variety of programs are chosen based on the interests and needs of the community. Program categories are listed on the left. Check our HealthLink Calendar for upcoming prgrams. We also offer:
- Worksite Wellness programs
- Speakers for community and school presentations
- A library of books, videos/DVD’s, magazines & brochures
- Wellness Words – our series of monthly health articles
- Photo Gallery of activities and events
HealthLink Littauer (located in the YMCA)
213 Harrison St. Ext.
Johnstown, NY 12095
Phone: (518) 736-1120
Fax: (518) 762-5723
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.